The Grudge 2

The Grudge 2 is the much-anticipated sequel to the 2004 worldwide hit The Grudge. The terrifying thriller explores the dark secrets of the grudge as the terrifying supernatural curse is unleashed on a group of seemingly unrelated victims. One by one, they are infected by the grudge, which quickly moves from a burned-down house in Tokyo and spreads to everyone who crosses its path.

The first Grudge movie messed me up more than any movie since Pet Semetary. I am man enough to admit it, people! I was petrified after seeing the first one. It's not the movie as a whole that is scary, but just certain scenes. After seeing the first one I had to be all OCD when checking to make sure that my closet door was closed and there was a couple of times that certain shadows would look like the grudge on my ceiling. There was even once where WW inadvertantly looked like the girl from the movie at 3am in the morning and I almost deuced in my pants, people. I digress though. As much as it messed with my head, I loved the first Grudge movie and I enjoyed The Grudge 2 almost as much. Since it was a sequel and that originality factor was taken away, it was obviously behind the first one. However, the scary spots and the images that creep me out beyond belief were just as potent as the first one. The story was actually pretty decent for a sequel. I expected it to just be a thrown together mess to take our money away, but it was much better than I thought it would be.

I would strongly recommend this movie to everyone. It is totally worth the rental fee and is the type of scary movie that even non-horror movie fans could absolutely love.