Bug

A lonely waitress with a tragic past, Agnes rooms in a run-down motel, living in fear of her abusive, recently paroled ex-husband. But when Agnes begins a tentative romance with Peter, an eccentric, nervous drifter, she starts to feel hopeful again - until the first bugs arrive...

I was so psyched to see this movie. The preview looked awesome and bug paranoia has always been one of those mind blowing fears. Unfortunately - this movie was horrible. And when I say horrible I mean that it might truly be one of the worst things I've ever seen. This movie was essentially an hour and 45 minutes of a coked out white trash waitress and a paranoid nutjob talking to each other. If you don't want me to ruin the movie for you, go ahead and skip to the last paragraph. Now that you have been warned . . . . . . . THERE ARE NO F'N BUGS! It's all in their heads . . . . their incredibly annoying heads. I hate that I actually watched this movie to the end telling myself over and over that it would get better. What in the blue hell was Ashley Judd thinking!?!

I would never recommend that anyone check this movie out . . . . . ever. This is seriously one of the worst movies ever.