I Know Who Killed Me

Lindsay Lohan plays Aubrey, the young daughter of affluent parents who is abducted and mutilated by a sadistic serial killer. She manages to escape, but the girl who regains consciousness in the hospital claims to be not Aubrey but Dakota - identical to Aubrey, but with a much different demeanor. Dakota struggles to convince anyone that she is not Aubrey and finds herself in a desperate race to save Aubrey's life and her own against overwhelming odds.

I know who killed me? No $hit! So does the rest of the world, Lindsay. It was yourself! OH MY GOD! This is one of the worst movies of all time. Besides being a part of the triangle mess of Hollywood trash along with Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton, Lohan has completely solidified the spot of worst actress in Hollywood with this juicy turd of a performance. The rest of the cast wasn't any better and neither was the writing or direction. There is nothing worse in a suspense movie than when a director falls in love with that fade out button on the camera to try and build the suspense. I don't remotely know how WW and I managed to watch this whole thing. If I had seen this in theaters there is simply no way that would have happened!

I would never recommend this movie to anyone. Not even my worst enemy. Its simply cruel and horrid. I'd sooner watch a floater left in a toilet bowl for days. That would probably have twice as much aesthetic value than this movie.