Taken

Liam Neeson stars in Taken. When his estranged daughter is kidnapped in Paris, a former spy (Neeson) sets out to find her at any cost. Relying on his special skills, he tracks down the ruthless gang that abducted her and launches a one-man war to bring them to justice and rescue his daughter.

I am absolutely shocked at how much I enjoyed this movie. I saw the trailer and thought it looked like a decent watch but never expected to be sitting on the edge of my seat as much as this movie made me do. I also never thought that Liam Neeson would be remotely buyable as a bad ass able to track his daughter down like that. This movie had action like the Bourne movies and totally sucked you in to the suspense. Its also got a nice, tight running time with helps with the quick, no bs pacing on the movie.

I'd recommend everyone check this movie out. This movie is one hell of a suspense ride.