Crossing Over

Immigrants from around the world enter Los Angeles every day, with hopeful visions of a better life, but little notion of what that life may cost. Their desperate scenarios test the humanity of immigration enforcement officers. Crossing Over explores the allure of the American dream, and the reality that immigrants find – and create -- in 21st century L.A.

This is one of those movies that is just kind of there. Its not bad. Its not great. Its watchable. I found myself wondering how the hell they got this cast in to this movie that was never released wide. I also found myself wondering why this cast couldn't manage to make this movie any better. All of their performances are just like the movie . . . . . they are just there.

I wouldn't really recommend anyone paying to see this even via rental. If you happen to catch it on cable go ahead and check it out because there is no "need" to see this whatsoever.