I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

My name is Tucker Max. And, I am an *sshole. It's impossible to keep me away from what I want. My creed is to indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead. I can't be accountable for all that comes out of my mouth especially when I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregarding social norms. I do contribute to humanity in one very important way though -- I share my adventures with the world -- and offer the best advice I know to friends faced with tough questions. "What would Tucker do? And you go out and do it," that's what I say. So that's me in a nutshell.

I had heard so much about how awesome this book was that I actually kind of got excited for this movie even though the trailer made it look like yet another massively disappointing over the top sex comedy. I would say that the movie landed somewhere in the middle. It was slightly better than the flash flood of crap sex comedies to come out over the last couple of years, but it was nowhere near as good as I had heard the book was. There were some big laughs but it was mostly just a bunch of really raunchy conversations with a happy ending about how important friendship was.

I wouldn't all out recommend seeing this movie. Its not great, but its not bad. Be warned that there is quite possibly the nastiest scene I've ever seen in a movie in this film. Actual diarrhea happening. Seriously. Don't say I didn't warn you.