Crazy On The Outside

Tommy (Tim Allen) is fresh out of prison and ready for a second chance in life. Enter his loving sister Viki (Sigourney Weaver), her cynical husband Ed (J.K. Simmons) and their family. Tommy moves in with them, and when it comes to explaining to Grandma Tommy's whereabouts for the last three years, the truth-challenged Viki has the answer: "He's been in France!"

I kept asking myself why a movie with these actors would get basically no release in theatres. And then I saw it. Its not that the movie is horrible. I've seen MUCH worse movies get the widest of releases. Its just that its the dictionary definition of just sort of being there. It really was one of the more pointless movies I've ever seen in my life.

I wouldn't recommend anyone bothering to see this. Again - not necessarily bad. Its just a complete waste of 90 minutes of your life. Unless, you are like me and can "watch" the movie while doing something else like laundry or exercising - don't waste your time.