Insidious





The writer-director team behind Saw and the filmmakers of Paranormal Activity redefine the haunted house genre in Insidious. This horror film is the terrifying story of a family who shortly after moving discover that dark spirits have possessed their home and that their son has inexplicably fallen into a coma. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to discover that it was not their house that was haunted.
This movie terrified me. Completely terrified me. I wouldn't look at the screen for massive portions of the movie. I wish that they would make more scary movies like this. No gore. No crazy psycho killers. Just straight up creepy ghosts, music and sudden sight scares. I thought that it was going to fall flat towards the end because it started to go in to that ghost hunters/spirits from the beyond type stuff that if you aren't into it seems like the most hokey bs around. However, it pulled through and stayed creeptastic from start to finish. I will probably not be sleeping too well tonight.
I completely recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys scary movies. Its legit scary and an awesome watch.