Gridiron Gang

Gridiron Gang tells the story of juvenile detention camp probation officer Sean Porter (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), who, along with another officer, Malcolm Moore (Xzibit), turns a group of hard core teenage felons into a high school football team in four weeks. Confronted with gang rivalries and bitter hatred between his teammates, Porter teaches some hard lessons and learns a few himself as the kids gain a sense of self-respect and responsibility. Porter and his team fight their way to redemption and a second chance. Based on a true story, the movie sends out a message that one man can make a difference and the most hopeless kids in our society can change the course of their lives through hard work, commitment and bold leadership.

I am, and always will be, a sucker for a good sports movie. I loved this movie. I'm not saying that because it was a well done movie that I would proudly recommend to everyone, but I personally loved it. It's very formula and you've pretty much seen the movie by seeing the commercial. It didn't have jump out fantastic performances and what not, but it definitely pulled those sports movie heartstrings that I am a sucker for.

I would recommend people checking this out if they like sports movies and I was again a big fan of the movie, but it isn't by any means a must see.