New York, I Love You

In New York, I Love You, 12 segments will be connected together via transitional linking sequences. New York City is the main unifying character and the Film will show the city as a living, breathing and loving whole. In the end, the audience will not only understand each individual story, but they will also see the integrated whole of chance encounters through these unique transitions.

This movie was just plain boring. You are not able to really connect with any of the different segments even though this movie has stars galore in it. I couldn't believe some of the people that kept popping up in this. I kept wishing that it would all come together in some way but it never does. Its literally 12 "short stories" that all take place in New York . . . . . . without any real hook to pull you in.

I wouldn't really recommend anyone checking this out. Its not a horrible movie, but it is ultimately pretty boring.