Miami Vice

Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx portray the characters of Crockett and Tubbs from the 80s television series Miami Vice. The movie is about undercover narcotic cops and explores how far and deep they will go to get the bad guys.

I loved this movie! Michael Mann (Heat, The Insider, Collateral) is one of my favorite directors. He seems to do something special with the look of his movies and that alone seems to suck you in that much more. I was a huge fan of the television series, but thought that this movie was so much better than the show ever was. Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx were both awesome and the action scenes were beyond intense. This will definitely be one of my favorite movies of 2006.

I strongly recommend this movie to all and suggest that you should get your butt over to the nearest Blockbuster and rent it right now.