Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Do you really not know what this movie is about? Seriously?

This was probably the most hot and cold movie to come out in 2006. Everyone either loved it or hated it. I happened to be one of the people that loved it. I could see someone having sky high expectations after the first one ending up being disappointed. Fortunately for me, I kept my expectations in check and simply chose to enjoy watching Johnny Depp play Captain Jack Sparrow (one of my favorite movie characters of all time). He was just as awesome in the first one. The only thing that ate at me was that I wish that I would have known that this was like the Empire Strikes Back of the trilogy and is a total cliffhanger. When the credits rolled, I couldn't believe that I had to wait until next Memorial Day for the final part of the trilogy.

I would fully recommend that everyone run to their local Blockbuster for this one. I actually have to run there to buy the DVD for my family and I.