Blindness

When a sudden plague of blindness devastates a city, a small group of the afflicted band together to triumphantly overcome the horrific conditions of their imposed quarantine.

I was actually pretty excited to see this movie because I thought the preview made it look great. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to check it out in theaters because it was pretty much gone after 2 weeks. I don't know if my excitement distorted my perception of the movie or if it truly was that bad - but I thought that it was pretty much poop. It started off great and it became kind of like a Lord Of The Flies type thing with blind people . . . . . . and Julianne Moore pretending to be blind so that she could stay in quarantine with her husband. Ironically, it was the fact that she could still see that kind of ruined the movie. The inconsistencies that were all over the place based on her NOT being blind were absurd. How in the hell would she not have been able to take care of or prevent a bunch of the things that arose in this movie since she had such a huge advantage. I could go in to detail here but that might present too many spoilers. I kept hoping and hoping that the movie would get better . . . . but it never did.

I wouldn't really recommend that anyone bother checking this movie out. Its pretty much a big turd and not worth your time or money.