Religulous

The documentary Religulous follows political humorist and author Bill Maher ("Real Time With Bill Maher") as he travels around the globe interviewing people about God and religion. Known for his astute analytical skills, irreverent wit and commitment to never pulling a punch, Maher brings his characteristic honesty to an unusual spiritual journey.


I've never really been a big fan of Bill Maher. I used to like some of his really old stand up material, but he's too politically charged for my tastes now and I've never really bothered watching his show. However, I loved this movie. I found myself laughing my ass off at certain points and his commentary to what some people had said. I'm the type of person that always questions stuff like he did in this movie so I found myself really enjoying it. I don't want to go too in depth with my doubts of the church/religion here, but if you are like me in that regard - you will most definitely enjoy this film. I'm usually not a big documentary fan but this was one of the better non-Morgan Spurlock ones I've seen.


I would recommend everyone checking this out . . . . . unless you consider yourself to be very religous and aren't very open minded to hearing "the other side" of th. If thats the case - you should probably avoid this movie like the black plague.