The Ant Bully

The Ant Bully tells a story about a 10-year-old boy who embarks on a journey in to an ant world. New in town, friendless and tormented by a neighborhood bully, young Lucas has been taking out his frustration on the innocent ant hill in his yard. But one day the ants retaliate. Using a magic potion, they shrink Lucas down to ant size and sentence him to live in their colony.

This movie was a lot better than I expected it to be. I went in to it figuring that it was something the kids would enjoy and came out of it enjoying it just as much. There were some really funny moments in it that probably would fly right over little kids' heads, as well as messages that are clearly sent to the kids about how to treat others. Any kids movie that I laugh at and enjoy and teaches the kids something gets two thumbs up from me.

I would fully recommend this movie to everyone - especially if they have kids.