Clerks II

At the age of 33, mini-mart clerks and best friends Dante Hicks (Brian O'Halleron) and Randal Graves (Jeff Anderson) have it made. They work with each other, slack off all day, and get paid for it. But when the local Quick Stop that has been their entire life goes up in flames, Dante and Randal have to find new minimum-wage jobs at Mooby's burger joint. But when Dante announces that he's going to leave Jersey forever and marry Emma, his co-workers plan one last send-off that quickly goes awry.

Clerks is one of my favorite movies of all time. I was totally psyched when I heard this movie was coming out, but kept telling myself that there was no way it would meet the hype. Well, it didn't. There were some really good laughs (almost all from Randal and Jay), but overall I spent most of the movie wondering why Kevin Smith bothered making this. It wasn't completely terrible, but it really wasn't that good.

I would half-heartedly recommend this to anyone that liked the first. If you didn't like the first one or see the first one, don't go near this with a ten foot pole.